Inland Empire, California
STAY, EAT, AND PLAY IN THE INLAND EMPIRE
Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa is an historical highlight of inland Southern California. The lovely and elegant luxury hotel has a history dating back to 1876. Today, the hotel features beautiful architecture, an old world feel, and a beautiful setting for relaxation and pampering. The hotel’s appealing, convenient, and well-priced packages for a couple’s weekend, girlfriend getaway, a family escape, or spa retreat are only one reason to visit the hotel. Another is the Mission Inn Foundation and Museum that offers daily docent-led tours to familiarize visitors with the interesting history of the hotel. The annual Festival of Lights, one of the largest collections of lights in the nation, makes the hotel a stunning destination for the whole family during the holidays.
While the Inland Empire may not be known as a culinary destination in Southern California, there are plenty of dining choices. Here is a helpful list of some of the best inexpensive local restaurants, Southern California favorites, and national chains found in the Inland Empire area.
Top 10 Cheap Eats in the Inland Empire:
1. Vince's Spaghetti (Ontario)
2. In-N-Out Burger (Multiple Inland Empire Locations)
3. Daphne's Greek Café (Riverside and Ontario)
4. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (Multiple Inland Empire Locations)
5. Ruby's Diner (Riverside)
6. Farmer Boys (Multiple Inland Empire Locations)
7. Islands Restaurants (Multiple Inland Empire Locations)
8. Famous Dave's BBQ (Rancho Cucamonga and Redlands)
9. Mimi’s Cafe (Multiple Inland Empire Locations)
10. Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Multiple Inland Empire Locations)
To plan your visit, learn more about the area, or find activities, events, and destinations throughout the Inland Empire, see visitcalifornia.com and discoverie.com for more information.
The Inland Empire also serves as a convenient gateway to many of Southern California’s major attractions. Below is a list of some popular destinations within a 1-2 hour drive from the Inland Empire.
Big Bear Lake
Santa Monica, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Map of the Inland Empire
For More Information:
Planning Your Visit to the
- Cruises >
- Day Trips >
- International >
- Travel Log
- Top 10