Clifton's cafeteria and bars are a great destination in LA. Go for casual dining or hang out in the amazing lounge areas. The restored historic building is a delightful surprise in the downtown area.
If you are considering taking the whole family to Maui, you should know about Blue Soul Maui Tours. They can help you plan the perfect vacation for all ages and interests. You cannot have a better experience than when Charlie Fleck plans your family’s ideal trip to Maui. This is Maui simplified by Blue Soul Tours. The best way to see Maui: contact Charlie today for a personalized vacation you will remember forever.
To start planning your perfect Maui trip, contact Blue Soul Maui Tours at http://bluesoulmaui.com/ or Charlie can be reached at phone number 808.269.1038 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desert Spring Flowers
Spring has finally sprung and it is time to think about finding the ideal sunny weather destinations. If you are looking to thaw out from a cold winter, seeking out some sunshine and flowers, or planning your future summer travels, this is the time to Think Spring. You can find the desert in bloom in Southern Arizona right now and this is a good time to visit the uncrowded beaches of Florida. The Caribbean is a good place for sun seekers this time of year and it is an ideal time to visit the Hawaiian Islands. Wherever you travel in the coming months I hope you will find it to be a time of renewal that lifts your spirits and refreshes you in both mind and body.
1. Beaches- head for a lake, river, or ocean
2. Staycations- explore your own city or state as a tourist and take advantage of locals-only deals
3. Sports- look into a surfing camp or pro baseball game
4. Resorts- check out resorts that cater specifically to your interests or family
5. Hot Spots- see how hot it can get in the desert
6. Cool Spots- head for the highest mountain peaks
7. Quiet- think about getting away from it all in an RV
8. All Inclusive- compare prices for destinations with everything-is-included-fun
9. National or State Parks- always a great idea for getaways
10. Cruises – perfect for unique destinations and simplified trip planning
Beach trips mean lots of water and sand. But, it is unlikely that you want to pack all that water and sand in your suitcase at the end of your vacation. Instead, start your beach trip prepared to deal with all those wet and sandy clothes, shoes, and swimsuits. If you regularly travel to the beach (or lake) you may want to consider purchasing a suitcase with specialized compartments made for dirty or wet clothes. If you do not make trips frequently enough to justify new luggage, just pack some small bags specifically for that purpose. You could bring reusable nylon bags, zip lock bags of all sizes, or re-use clean plastic grocery bags to handle those items you don’t want to put in the suitcase or trunk of the car. If you have large items, you may even want to bring along a few garbage bags to handle the bulky beach towels, swim shoes, and sandy beach toys. I always carry some zip lock bags in several sizes in my suitcase no matter where I travel. They weigh almost nothing and have proven invaluable on a variety of occasions. Save your sanity on your next trip by adding a few water-proof bags to your suitcase. Enjoy your beach vacation!
North America, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean Islands
- Northeast >
- West >
- Canada >
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Bahamas
- United States >
- North America, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean Islands >
- Cruises >
- Day Trips >
- International >
- Check this out!
- Travel Log
- Destination Wedding Tips
- Top 10
- Edify Publishing